Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 5-8 years minimum recent professional experience in a similar or equivalent position
involved in project or construction.
- BS/BA Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business or related
- Additional qualifying experience in excess to the minimum stated above may be
substituted for the required education on a year for year basis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative and make sound decisions.
• Experience on Division of State Architect (DSA) projects.
• Experience on Central plant projects.
• Experience on large public works programs.
• Experience with Proliance or similar PMIS systems
• Professional Engineer License (PE), Certified Construction Manager (CCM), or similar credentials
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide general administrative and technical support for the Program Management
- Assist with project reporting for Planning & Support Services Department
- Coordinate with College Project Teams (CPT) for timely construction reports & data
- Prepare various weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for Construction activity
- Review and process Change Orders and Field Orders for PMO internal processing
- Assist with data gathering and reporting as required to meet firm reporting deadlines
- Assist in preparing written and graphic materials for reports, presentations, and
- Review Change Order and Field Order documents for completeness and accuracy
- Support development of miscellaneous project status reports and progress photos
- Facilitate timely resolution and clarification of project reporting issues
- Maintain PMO files in both electronic and paper format for accurate records
- Process and track Change Orders and Field Orders using Adobe Acrobat Sign®
- Other job-related duties as assigned by Planning & Support Services Manager
- Maintain PMO documentation archival records
At a minimum, the candidate’s professional resume must include the following:
• List of all Educational Achievements
• List of all Professional Licenses or Certificates
• List of Awards Received
• Detailed Employment History with each company or government agency including:
- Name & Contact Information of the firm or agency
- Start Date and End Date (Month & Year)
- Positions Held
- List of Projects / Programs Managed including project value, location of assignment, roles and
responsibilities and contribution to each project